AI on AWS Cloud
Recently, I had two days workshop on AI on AWS Cloud delivered by our mentor Vimal Daga Sir. In these workshop i learnt lot of concepts AI on AWS.
What I have learn from session-
so here in list we learn in AI on AWS workshop:-
- Amazon comprehend: Amazon comprehend takes the unstructured data such as social media posts, emails, webpages, documents and transcriptions as input. Then it analyzes the input using power of NLP algorithms to extract key phrases, entities, and sentiments automatically.
- Amazon codeGuru: Automated code reviews(Automate code review & identify your most expensive lines of code)Amazon code Guru helps a programmer to optimize review their codes. It helps used to optimize the program and it analyze the program and provide every bit about the result like(cpu, where you can optimize your code and much more).
- Amazon Lex: Chatbots(Easily build conversational agents to improve customer service & increase content center efficiency)
- Amazon Forecast: Demand forecasting(Build accurate forecasting models on same machine learning forecasting technology used by amazon.com)
- Amazon Textract: Document analysis(Automatically extract text and data from millions of documents in just hours, reducing manual efforts)
- Amazon kendra: Amazon kendra is an intelligent search service, it helps to search data from unstructured data .also with help of we can create our own private search engine.
- Amazon Rekognition: Image and video analysis(Add image and video analysis to your applications to catalog assets, automate media worksflows, and extract meaning)
- Amazon Fraud Detector: Amazon fraud detector detects whether the user account is fraud or not, with the help of it easy to identify fraudulnet online activities such as online payment fraud and creation of fake accounts.
- Amazon polly: Amazon polly is the services through which written text is coverted to a speech from. It is cloud services by amazon that converts text into spoken audio. It allows developers to create speech-enabled application and products.
- Amazon Translate: Amazon translate helps to translate the given text from one language to another desired language.
- Amazon Transcribe: Transcription easily add high-quality speech-to-text capabilities to your application and workflows.